Sunday, November 1, 2009

Amtrak

AMTRAK OMG.............sucks big time. I tell ya I will say this it was a stressful day I had on Sat. 10/31. My train was suppose to leave @ 5pm on Sat. I would arrive at my destination by 9:10pm. Well I want you to know I was at Amtrak by 3:15pm so not only was I early I had to wait to get on the train, freakin train didn't come until 8:15 pm Oh Yes, I was sitting at the Amtrak station that long. Then only to get to Hampton, Va at almost 1am in the morning and had to deal with the stupid hotel and then after I got settle and attempt to get rest. Had to deal with the stupid front desk clerk with her rude ass.

So for those that knows me knows I wasn't having that after all that I just went through, then the little bitch had the nerve to tell me I can leave and she wants me gone. BITCH you just charge my fucking credit card. I am not going ANY WHERE. U got me fucked up I am NOT going ANYWHERE. I'm a rewards member and I PAID my money and I be dammm if your gonna talk to me like that.

I guess she thought I was stupid and she was gonna just say what the hell she wanted and then I was suppose to sit there and take me bitch you got the wrong chic. That is for sure.

So yes, I will be blogging about me travels and ordeal while I am on the road.

Starr