Monday, March 21, 2011

UPDATE!!!!

Getting things ready for the launch of StarrxXxMonore is going crazy. The launch date is MAY 11'. Much love and big thanks to my photographer cuz I swear I be like why do it this way and why do it that way, then he will say look just do it I know what I am doing. I be uh huh and then when I look at the pics I be like dammm. OK. So I have been doing so many shoot like its crazy until I don't even know what. Well sometimes I just don't know if I really want to push forward with this but then I sit back and look and began to think about the fans that want to see more of me and that has been a true fan since the beginning of my journey. Yes, it has been a journey from day one and I feel like I have accomplish so many things. When I think about that all I do is PUSH forward. Yes, I push forward to give fans what they want to see which is ME.

When I had my site the last time is was soft core now I have went a step farther. Yes, I have this site will range from soft core to hardcore. YES, everyone kept asking me so you will be only able to find it on my site or clips4sale site. Other than that you won't be able to find it.  Sneak peek from the shoot on Saturday.







Smooches ~~~Starr Monroe
The Adult Model/Fetish Goddess